View Single Post
      12-03-2018, 07:02 AM   #94
ceedawg
Major
Rep
Drives: 2k15 335i xdrive MSport 6spd

Quote:
Originally Posted by IK6SPEED View Post
We saw estimated delivery timeline in the early posts on this thread.

Obviously, they were BS.

In fact, we have seen estimated timelines come and go.....multiple times. FACTS!!!

Well, as Chris last week requested facts instead of speculation, going by what he posted in this thread, the PWG is easier to develop than the EWG. By the timeline he/VTT posted in this thread, the EWG would come out 2 Quarters after the PWG.

According to what was posted on cyber Monday, the PWG is due sometime between this month to end of Q1 2019.

So you can do the math if you you believe the “facts” VTT has stated thus far.
That's a joke if that is the case. Hopefully Chris comes back with some positive updates. I do think the pricing is weird and it is odd that it would be more expensive than the TT kit for the N54 and S55,I dont get that hopefully more details will be given because it makes no sense without a proper explanation

I do not see the pricing for the different size turbo options BB GTX30,35 which they advertised would be available in this thread. It is not shown on the website,just the turbo.

http://performance.vargasturbo.com/products/

When I priced everything out it came out to a little over 3800.00(includes ceramic coating,ewg wastegate,install kit) but I have no idea which turbo that is paying for and I have no idea if the tune for BM3 is included. Speedtech 3700.00 and I know which turbo I am getting. Speedtech includes a down pipe and has a BB Borg warner turbo as well.

Looks like I will be following up with Active Autowerkes then because the timing with this VTT kit is totally off based on what was posted advertised originally. That is disappointing.

As I said ,I would have held off on the advertising since it was like a year to one year and a half off. VTT looks like such a promising kit.

I'm going to look into the potential of the Speedtech kit too.

I think Big boost and AA will be using the same Master Power or something like that brand turbos so that makes me not too excited but going to inquire more, Thanks
However Im going to still keep the faith and see wat VTT does. Hate the fact that it might be a lot or a little longer than originally advertised. Not the worst thing that could happen in life but yes frustrating Lmao!
The pricing of this kit is very surprising compared to the LOW pricing of their TT offerings when Pure turbos wants 5K for their S55 TT kit That is disappointing.

Last edited by ceedawg; 12-08-2018 at 05:39 AM..
Appreciate 1
Supra2k6130.50