09-21-2018, 12:13 PM   #10
b92
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335is, 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMidnightNarwhal View Post
I don't know for sizing yet. I emailed AG directly to ask them.

I would like to get 19s because right now my car has 19s and the fender gap top to wheel is really nice. It's just my current wheels are waaay to inside the finders. I want something flush and nice looking.

Preferably would like to keep my tires but I guess it might not be possible. I would prefer to avoid fender rolling to.
I think you could get away with 265/30 without needing to roll the fenders. I'm rocking spacers on my factory wheels to flush them closer to the fender.

I was opposed to fender rolling at first myself, but after investing almost $4k in suspension, wheels and tires, I couldn't get the fitment I wanted without rubbing so I went ahead and did it. It was much more innocent than I imagined with no noticeable change on the surface. The inside of the fender has a stupid lip that just gets pressed in to buy yourself that extra few mm where it counts. In my opinion, it's not possible to achieve good fitment without rolling this inner fender lip in. I will definitely be rolling the fenders on my iS when the time comes, stay tuned for Spring '19!

This is the fitment I'm referring to, although these are 18" on a pre-LCI. A few more pics available
View post on imgur.com

Last edited by b92; 09-21-2018 at 12:19 PM..
Appreciate 0