View Single Post
      05-23-2013, 08:19 PM   #18
edirtaynine
Major General
Rep
Drives: e92

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanAZ View Post
You mean the Proxes 4 Plus? Are you running it in SoCal? It's at the top of my short list (for Arizona - I'm looking for more mileage than I can get out of summer Bridgestone 760), can you tell me more about how it drives?

http://www.moparmax.com/departments/..._8-toyo-1.html
so far i've put on just under 500 miles. they're pretty decent for all season tires. relatively quiet. havent driven in rain yet, but as far as dry roads go, they're decent. grip is decent as well... predictable when it starts to lose traction. that was one thing that scared me when i used to run PSS... their grip threshold was so high, when i did cross it, it just completely broke loose for me - but on the FK452's (and these), the grip limit is definitely lower but i can feel it coming.

one thing i did notice about these tires, is that it seems to be more sensitive to steering input. it could be because im running 265/30 rears now compared to my previous sets of 245/35 FK452 rears and 255/35 PSS rears from before which had thicker sidewalls. but it took awhile for me to get used to the way it handles.

cant really say anything about mileage longevity since i only have 500 miles, but my friend at Toyo says these should get me pretty good life (PSS did too, but those suckers cost like 300 each lol).

jm3as hooks it up
Appreciate 0