View Single Post
      04-17-2016, 10:29 PM   #7
blknighte92
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 e92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer 808 View Post
I had the same issue. That tube is barely long enough. You have to put it on just right. I went back in and readjusted after getting boost leaks. I ended up lowering the silicon about 3/4 inch. You actually have more room to play with than you think on the upper pipe. But yes, Tiago, add another inch and it will be perfect.
Wow two hawaii guys on the same thread, never happened before outside of the hawaii region section. Anyway OP lmk if you need pics I am working on my engine right now and have the cooling fan removed so you can see things a lot clearer. BTW are you running a 5" stepped or a 7"? I had to place the coupler on the oem pipes as far as could until it hit the lip then sized up the ic into the coupler. Then I removed the coupler and ic and tighten them together where I know there's enough room for both sides. Then installed the whole setup onto the oem pipes one time.

P.S. since you are having trouble on the passenger side, you did remember to remove the small clip of plastic from that side too right?
Appreciate 1