View Single Post
      01-16-2009, 04:54 PM   #98
pjs
Colonel
Rep
Drives: i8

Todays post on todays post

Ah ha, no sign of German Mafia, and a development of some sort today.

Got home to find a letter from the court asking me to fill in an 'Allocation Questionnaire' to be returned to my local court (Wakefield) where the claim will in theory be heard. Got to be back by the 26th January.

The sections in this include the opportunity to call witnesses, experts, other info etc, so depending on the advice I'll get it may help to get a few letters from some of you out there with the same problem

I must admit I thought they might have thrown it out, because to give you a taster of BMW's defence " BMW (UK) Ltd denies that a manufacturers warranty exists concerning the claimants vehicle" .

Oh, and a word of advice - my earlier dealings with customer services included emails signed of as from 'BMW Group UK' - This does not exist as a legal entity. Even so, it seems to have some legs.

So time for some more advice from my (free) legal beagle to see what the implications are for both parties on returning the allocation questionnaire.

In the frame of mind of nothing to lose now, and happy to be a thorn in their side.
Appreciate 0