View Single Post
      06-22-2009, 01:31 PM   #40
vivekk
THE Viv
England
Rep
Drives: 330i SE

Garage List
Talking Big Motoring World, Independent Used BMW Cars for Sale in West Malling, Kent, Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92Fan View Post
I am acting neutrally??!! I'm even trying to attract their attention by helping their Google ratings go up!! In fact, you could even say that I'm trying to advertise the services of Big Motoring World Group, selling Second hand used BMWs, for sale in Kent, BMW 1 Series, 3 Series, 5 Series, 6 Series, 7 Series, X3 M3 Z3 Z4", where you can "pick up used BMW X5 Series at Big Motoring World Kent as well as used BMW 1 Series at Big Motoring World Kent"

It would be wrong of me to prevent their services being promoted to the wider audience...

edit - don't any of you non-forum-sponsors get any funny ideas about advertising your products though... I'll whip my willy out and slap you around the face if you break forum rules....!
Big Motoring World - feel free to advertise and post accordingly however... the rules will be bent for you!
2nd edit - actually, I'll borrow Steve's willy... it's bigger
So Tony, are you inferring that "Big Motoring World Group, selling Second hand used BMWs, for sale in Kent, BMW 1 Series, 3 Series, 5 Series, 6 Series, 7 Series, X3 M3 Z3 Z4", where you can "pick up used BMW X5 Series at Big Motoring World Kent as well as used BMW 1 Series at Big Motoring World Kent", are a bunch of 'rule benders"?

Viv

Appreciate 0