View Single Post
      01-25-2015, 04:30 PM   #49
Kali
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M3 E93

First of all thanks for all the opinions either positive or negative ones. Also thank you for suggestions. I already have a plan for this project but as everyone knows, I need time to get there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupraraj View Post
not too sure what i think. new rims / m3 lip spoiler and lowered you will pull it off. at the minute it looks odd but im sure youllvget there soon!!
New rims with new tires will be bought after winter - will need advise on that! M3 lip will go on after LCI rear lift. Lowering will also go on after new wheels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theivz View Post
wow love it ... progressing really nicely! I can see the vision lol. The exhaust is different and bold but with the right rims will look really good. How do you like the sound?

Dont worry about the negative comments - everyone if entitiled to their own opinion and more importantly some people dont have your vision

Mine was a 320d too but IMO it sounded really good and looked even better

Once your rims are on and its lowered it'll look something like this. What do you think about tail light tints?

Thanks mate! Im well pleased, and so was my exhaust fitter. He said that exhaust was really well made and it fitted without a problem! Didn't even need shortening or anything. Costed me 50 quid to fit it!

I love the sound of it! How I wanted it. Now will be doing an DPF delete as well, which should maybe improve the sound also?

Also I like tali light tints but doing an LCI rear conversion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ0063 View Post
I don't know why but the exhaust looks ten times better on Theivz car, the pre LCI 'loon just can't pull it off.

I think the 335 style would have suited better & been more subtle. It looks a bit 'Halfordsesque' ATM..
It did look ten times better on Theivz car as he had a decent set of alloys and coilovers which my car lacks very much. Those steelies I got really do spoil the look of my car but project only started.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupraraj View Post
dont take the negative ones too heart as theivz said. modding takes time and youll get there!! dont rush to get new rims and spoiler and lowered now as i said it looks odd...it takes time mate but i know when your done. it will be a showboater

im thinking to go different on E93. probably oval exits on each side like the 335 but 6x4 oval tips lol
Yes mate, just how it is. Takes time, but I got a good idea of what I want and car will defiantly improve its appearance.

It takes a while now, especially when Im waiting for summer, to do most of the mods. That includes: carbon splitters, m3 carbon lip, matt white wrap with gloss black roof and new 19" alloys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulesM View Post
Does an M3 lip spoiler fit the e90 M sport bumper?
It goes up on the trunk, don't think the bumper has anything to do with it mate.
Appreciate 0