View Single Post
      05-28-2014, 05:02 PM   #312
04ImolaZHP
Rep
Drives: S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tambat View Post
^ wow. that sounds like an absolutely terrible experience. i can't believe a company would expect customers to agree to a purchase price (aka committing to a purchase that could be $30k+!!) without actually driving/inspecting the car first! i purchased my e90 a few months ago, and i went through a few dealers before i made my deal, and i unfortunately had to deal with some pretty bad experiences myself. yours takes the cake though.
This was actually on $70k plus and $50k plus vehicles. It was by far the worst I have ever dealt with...

I went and test drove two other vehicles after that and the experience was as one would expect: "take the car for a drive, see if you like it, if you like it we can talk numbers, but be sure you like the car first".

I can understand how a dealer would be hesitant to let me drive a Lamborghini Gallardo Balboni or a 458 Speciale... but your run of the mill two year old BMWs ... come on! And then raise your voice at a customer? Unacceptable on so many levels!!!
Appreciate 0