12-10-2007, 12:57 PM   #32
e46e92love
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 ///M3; X3 (wife's)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sflgator View Post
stan@dinan -- So nice of you guys to join us; only 15 months late. Anyway, it's nice to see that we have another option for our 335i. Any performance figures with your ECU Flash? While running the 335i's boost to 13.2psi and adding 52hp and 96 lb/ft TQ (all crank numbers, not to the wheels), one would venture to guess that the "real" power and performance numbers of this Dinan ECU Flash would equate to roughly what the SS Turbo Tuner provides...is this correct?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyBimmerDude View Post
Um, the spreadsheet clearly says 340 at the wheels and 420 of torque. A lil more than what a Turbo tuner provides.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottp999 View Post
I'd equate it more to procede v1.47. 342 rwhp without the exhaust.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyleh4852 View Post
He gives the numbers at the wheels too......342 hp / 421 trq (dont know if trq is at the wheels though)

(once again, calling someone out....shocker)
Lets all make a deal, if you plan to be sarcastic or rip on Dinan, or any other tuner, please leave the boards. There is no reason to use sarcastic wording or smiles or a combination of the two. Please, sflgator we all know you love Procede, as you should because its a great product on its own for those that want that. But let Dinan come on here and give us the information. It makes us all look bad when a member comes on and posts a comment that can be interpreted as attacking or sarcastic, especially when your questions or references have already be answered in the VERY INFORMATIVE, and detail oriented opening post by the OP / Tuner.

Thanks guys

"...it's not about the money and not about the brand of the car, it's about handling,performance and passion......And that, no other car has all together like an M3........when you talk about the most complete car the M is invincible." --Tony Kanaan.
Appreciate 0