View Single Post
      06-03-2007, 05:03 PM   #59
radiofrequency
Field Marshall
Rep
Drives: 2018 M4 ZCP, 2021 M2 Comp

yes, but i am in the usa; here's a reply i posted on another thread today:

just picked up my 335i coupe, ex cape town, live in florida, usa. after test driving the car with nav, decided against it as that second binnacle in the middle of the dashboard just looks wrong (to me, anyway!), and the hump always appeared to disturb my vision - just my opinion. also, i have had poor experiences with oem navigation as it obsoletes fairly quickly. this happened on my porsche and mercedes, so now i use the garmin 360 nuvi, at around $500, i don't care if it obsoletes! enough of that, my coupe came with jet black paint, black dakota leather, premium, sport, steptronic, paddles, comfort, ipod usb - listed at $47 500. a bargain in my mind, the logic 7 stereo is very, very good, and coupled with the usb ipod option is incredible - all of your ipod menu's appear on the radio display! comfort key is fabulous, no need to take the key out of your pocket, simply walk up to the car and get in and push START. i can really get used to this! the motor, well, if your on this forum, you must know all about bmw engines, but this one is a killer, smoothest acceleration i have ever experienced, and my last car had an amg 55 motor. how does this price compare with sa? are your cars optioned in a similar fashion. and yes, there is a long wait for coupes in the usa....
Appreciate 0