View Single Post
      11-17-2018, 12:02 AM   #1
trapahh
Rep
Drives: n54 335i

Help with boost leak

While playing around with a benz around 120 or so, my half engine light can on so i slowed down and cleared the code on my tablet while driving. Car is FBO running stage 2+ MHD v7 map. I didnt have any problems with the car while driving home and everything felt normal. Though, i did notice that when im in high rpms, it sounded as if air might have been leaking out of something. I wouldnt describe the sound as a whistle or anything as such but kinda like a lot of air going somewhere. I check the code and it was 30FF. I also noticed that i am not hitting my boost target. I pulled the car in different gears and noticed that i would reach around 14 but my target is around 16/17. My vacuum seems to be good consider its at -11.8 but i just cant seem to get past 14psi. I will post some of my logs and was wondering if anyone can tell me if i have a pair of turbos going bad or if there is just a leak somewhere. Thank you

https://datazap.me/u/deebro180/log-1...=1&data=3-9-26

UPDATE: I took the car into the shop and my mechanic said he performed a smoke test. He said everything checked out to be alright, nothing seemed out of the ordinary and even put a few turns onto everything. When I got the car back, I still wasn't hitting target. Can anyone point me in the right direction on what to do next please. Thank you

*Ive posted this on another forum but no one is helping me out, sorry*
Appreciate 0