Thread: 320D quote
View Single Post
      07-19-2009, 03:48 AM   #10
sydney_george
Rep
Drives: WRX Sti

Good Price

Hi everyone, I ordered my new on May 22 and currently 2 weeks away from delivery (what a wait)

I nego a price of $74,500 driveway for ...

Alpine White
Innovations
M-Sport
18" upgrade
Upgrade to Professional Nav with TV
Upgrade to Logic Hifi

Best advide to is to shop around, not only to dealers but also through web car broking sites. Let them all work for you.

When you are ready to do a deal make the timing work for you ...

- first of all go to a merc dealership and get all the info you can on a C220 cdi and the reps card. Then go to your BMW rep full of the wonders of Merc. when the BMW dealer asks you for your details accidently pull out the Merc reps card with yours and nearly hand it to him before acknowledging your mistake.

The C220 is a beautiful car, newer than the E90, and quote for quote should be $6-7k more. Use this as your comparison and bargaining chip. Benefits of Merc of 320D are resale, newer shape "07 v e90 "05.

-end of the month is better than start (if they're having a rough month they'll spin around on the heads whilst singing yankee doodle danddee for you and if its been a good month, they'll tell you about it and you can assume that they've made their money - you're the cream, screw them hard

- I've found end of financial year (june) is best time and second December, especially just after xmas - everyone luvs a bonus and that what you've just become when you walk in

- Get the best price on the car with ops that you want, work the deal get max discount then at last minute when you are about to sign, have second thoughts and then say ys if I can add a few luxuries ... I did this with Pro Nav upgrade & Hi-fi upgrade. Still cost you but not list price.

Hope this helps good luck.

-
Appreciate 0