Jaymz
Private
Australia
Rep
Drives: Coming soon; E39M5 powered E24

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackrockbeauty View Post
Hi guys

I've finally decided to get a 320D with a few extras, and was wondering what any of you think about the best quote I've received. It's for a:

E90 320D Executive Innov. Sedan

Extras include:

Individual paint
Sports seats
Merino leather
Piano black trim
Elecric sunroof
Park Distance control
Electric seat adjustment
Rear sun blind

He's tossing in 'free mats' and it's $85,959.00 drive away.

Does that sound too steep? If so, what should I be demanding!

Thanks

BRB
Could be full retail. My full retail price here in Qld is roughly the same as that car price.
This car is very highly specced, i truely hope you are in love will all the options and get the most out of them while you own it as these options may not be of any value to an end user.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoz View Post
Sounds like they're charging the full list price (no discount).

Based on the May 2009 Price List (which in its current form has been removed from the website due to the new Clarity in Pricing legislation), my quick calculations are as follows:
$58,300 base RRP
$71,980 with options excluding Individual
$79,980 on road exc. Individual (allow $8K for dealer delivery, stamp duty & rego)

So they must be charging ~$6K for the Individual options (paint, Merino leather, Piano black trim?).

Refer to the attached Price List. As it is dated May 2009, it must still be current (or close to it), although it doesn't include Individual options (which no doubt are available only on application).

I'd shop around.
Price list is ok. I'm technically not allowed to publish pricing excluding on roads but if you do the math, i can tell you that included in the price above is 6569 worth of on roads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samchuang33 View Post
Hey blackrockbeauty

Drive away price for 320d innovations is ~$84600 right?
  • Sunroof $2920
  • Electric Seat $1850
  • Rear Blind $620
  • PDC $700
  • Not sure how much for individual.... assume $3500 esti.
But with everything included, it should be ~$97190
So he gas given u the car at $85959 so it is roughly given u 11% discount then.

I'm assuming that this is a custom order car coz of the individual accessories.
Yes it sounds like a car that could have been built for a customer that has fallen over. It has some strange options.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swift135 View Post
For 86K you could buy a 330d drive away but you might have to pay for your own mats.
Yep, if you came to me i might be able to work something around those figures for a forum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpineM3E92 View Post
My mate ordered (delivery in 4 weeks) a 320d in Alpine white yesterday, innovations pack, sunroof, bi Xenons with adaptive headlights and business nav for $64k drive away (inc all taxes etc etc)
Yes if you did not want to spend a motsa on Indiv options then you can get the same car for a lot less.
I would do something around this figure also.

If you want to save your self some hassle, just come to me and tell me what you want to pay after you've shopped around. Easy really