Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alpine White e90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylim
Quote:
Originally Posted by pope335i View Post
I'm sorry i haven't gotten to fixing it yet. I'm also still trying to find some help but no one has gotten back to me. I'll let u know if I find out anything. Or let me know if you do too! Goodluck man!
Guys, sorry it's been a while since I looked into it. I got the parts but because of time constraints I never went further, and sold some of the parts instead. Who knows, I might start working on this project again...

Pope335i, I don't think the crosseyedness has anything to do with the retrofit. For the turn signal, this is what I found in my notes:

"For 3led side markers, add wires to pin 7 of both headlight connectors, and connect to pin50/x14261 and pin8/x14260. Use the other pair of the retrofit cable for this, the colors match up as well.
Black/Blue (SW/BL): 7/x13421 (R) to 8/x14260
Black/Green (SW/GN): 7/x13420 (L) to 50/x14261"

brakthru, if you 1. don't care about the leds then you can ignore the above 2 and 3. I don't have the bmwhat app, I use NCSEXPERT/INPA/DIS instead so I have no clue how you can code this. However, if it's like NCSEXPERT, then look for $524 (AHL), you want to remove that option from both NFRM/FRM2 and CAS.

And if either of you have problems with the high beam, then to enable inner halogen light as high beam and essentially reactivate the bixenon:
Search for
PWM_ANST_FL_BIXENON
wert_02
wert_03
Change it to
PWM_ANST_FL_BIXENON
wert_01
wert_01

If you are having problems with some bulb that you don't care, just find the corresponding line and set the automatic testing of the bulb to "not active":
Disable Bulb Testing in Headlights
NFRM module
KALTUEBERWACHUNG_AL to nicht_aktiv (low beam cold)
WARMUEBERWACHUNG_AL to nicht_aktiv (low beam warm)
KALTUEBERWACHUNG_FL to nicht_aktiv (high beam cold)
WARMUEBERWACHUNG_FL to nicht_aktiv (high beam warm)
KALTUEBERWACHUNG_BLK_VO to nicht_aktiv (turn signal cold)
WARMUEBERWACHUNG_BLK_VO to nicht_aktiv (turn signal warm)
KALTUEBERWACHUNG_SL_V_L to nicht_aktiv (parking lamp left cold)
WARMUEBERWACHUNG_SL_V_L to nicht_aktiv (parking lamp left warm)
KALTUEBERWACHUNG_SL_V_R to nicht_aktiv (parking lamp right cold)
WARMUEBERWACHUNG_SL_V_R to nicht_aktiv (parking lamp right warm)
FEHLERMELDUNG_CC_SL_V_L to nicht_aktiv (parking lamp left error code)
FEHLERMELDUNG_CC_SL_V_R to nicht_aktiv (parking lamp right error code)

Hope that helps!!
Thanks man I appreciate the help! I don't care much about the 3 led's and I might just delete the side ambers if I can code them out but I don't know what to do with the crosseyed problem. U think one is euro and one is us? Or is there a switch somewhen to fix one of them?
Appreciate 0