View Single Post
      04-27-2008, 10:12 PM   #49
Ph0zenstone
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2018 530e X-Drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmcampbell View Post
I'm not sure I understand what your real issue is other than like most of us, when you order a new toy, you have to have it immediately. To me that's just being impatient and whining, not a true problem nor real feedback on a vendor.
if you read some of my other posts, you will see that the real issue here is not that i'm pissed bout waiting for the part, its the fact that they dont even know when they would receive it and there's already a charge pending on my credit card...as any customer would do, i asked them to cancel it if it won't ship out yet which i don't see what the big deal would be, but then they want to take 20% as a restocking fee on something they don't even have. As their argument, they are saying its a special order part, but on the customer side, no where on the site does it state this is a special/custom order part...

as i stated earlier, this thread is about posting experience with this specific vendor and so here we are...i think some of you have got your panties all bunched up trying to defend them with your life (not referring to you nmcapmpbell but you guys know who you are)....relax guys, its only a forum.

Last edited by Ph0zenstone; 04-27-2008 at 11:20 PM..
Appreciate 0