12-22-2009, 08:10 AM   #35
zhangzeyuandss
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 m3, 911 GTS manual,F80,G80

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight335 View Post
OMG everytime i hear the name BMW of Manhattan i just want to knock someone out!!!!!! Yeah i that is the worst place to take your car man. they are all sneaky dumb mother f**kers..... I went through hell because those assholes tried getting money out of me. I am sure you have all seen my story a few months back. So i get an engine malfunction light on.. yeah i know as soon as we see that were are all like damn HPFP right .. so i take it in they said ok well look at it and see whats wrong. Then a few hours later they call me saying we got this weird error code come up on the comp. Do you have a tune? I said no which is true my car is bone stock except for m-tech kit roof wing n spoiler and lux 5 on my angel eyes. So they are like yeah we got an error saying that you crank shaft is having problems blah blah and because of this error its not under warranty. It will cost $3900 to fix n your warranty for youe engine is gone. SO i was like WAT!!!!!!!! so i got into it with her this and that called BMWNA... they also did they same thing call up confirm wat they said and pretty much gave me a big FUCK YOU!!! lol. so i was like put my car back together i am taking it to the place i bought it. Habberstad BMW in LI. but they still charged me $350 for labor and and finding out what was wrong. So i take it to Habberstad the guuy came to me took the mini computer pluged it in infront of me and said yeah the code we got has to do with a bad solenoid we will replace it in a few hrs should be ready for u by today would you like a coffee while you wait?? I was like OMG thankgod!!! but do you see the big fucking difference they said it was my crankshaft in manhattan when it was my solenoid!!!! i almost paid $4000 dollars for something not wrong!!! So then after my car was fixed i went back to bmw of manhattan told and showed them the report i got from Habberstad and said i want my money back because you guys charged me for something underwarranty!!! spoke to the manager after 15 mins of yelling he agreed said sorry and said hope we still have your buisness. I said nope you lost a good customer and by the way fuck you and your department and walked out!!!! STAY AWAY FROM THAT PLACE!!!!!!
wow wow ... wow ..I am moving to Manhattan this coming spring. Just about the time to know some dealership there. wow this is totally BS.. You almost pay for 4k for them to get your engine warranty out .lol that is pure BS .. i would stay the fuck away from this dealership. Anyone could recommend a good dealership to me. I do not have to drive all the way to Maryland to get a decent service Do I?

2011.5 mineral white e92 zcp 6mt m3
Appreciate 0