09-24-2010, 10:03 AM   #12
BoyWonder
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep
Drives: 07 E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAISKI View Post
It depends on what you want or do with the car esp during winter. Do you go to the mountains for snowboarding or skiing?
You cant really compare RWD with Winter tires and AWD with winter tires. If you have AWD and Winter tires your car is a tank! I also go snowboarding.

Most of us here want power as much as we can get thats why you see some ppl getting a chip, exhaust, intake, etc even though some of them never use it or go to the track. Some ppl are a bit more practical so they get the 328 cause they figure they do not need the extra power.

I want both power and AWD thats why I got the 335xi plus I used to go Auto-X with my previous car and I am planning to do it again and some tracking next year.

Also why in your profile it says you have a 07 E92 335i?

It wouldn't let me create an account without writing something in all the boxes, so I just put that in.

And I don't really do much snowboarding or winter activities. Winter driving will just be commute to work and back. But I'm really leaning towards the 335i now instead of the 328xi. I just feel myself regretting not buying the 335i.

How long does the engines on these cars usually last? And do ALL the engines typically get the HPFP issue, and other related issues?
Appreciate 0