01-08-2012, 11:18 PM   #10
vase330
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 19 E63S; 15.5 RangeRover ATB

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitehawk View Post
If you can't see it and it happens when the coolant is hot and under pressure, it's most likely the radiator with a damaged core or a hairline crack around the base. You'll have to remove the undercovers and take a look at the car from underneath to know for sure.
??? This is original radiator that has worked fine up to now. I haven't hit anything and nothing is lodged in there. I suppose hairline crack is possible, but would it explain the spraying? Sounds like something plastic that expands with the right conditions met and just lets the water out under pressure. It could be hoses on the bottom end of the car maybe? I am unwilling to dealer it, or just go randomly replacing hoses hope it one of them that's leaking. Again car looks new, nothing out of place or worn or anything. I have 32K miles, and barely 10K miles since my last coolant leaking issue repair.