View Single Post
      10-12-2006, 06:52 PM   #30
BrunoT
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2012 F-150

Purchased a 2006 BMW 325i in summer '06 at United in Roswell. Jim Thompkins was the salesman we used over the internet. He was professional, direct and to the point on price and availability. None of the annoying games you usually get. He answered questions and replied promptly. Car was ready when promised and the price was competitive, though I forget the exact price now. It was maybe $1100 off msrp after fees. I think it was a pretty good price for a car that had just come out a few months earlier. Jim even helped us when we had a problem getting the service dept to call us back promptly on a routine service visit. They gave us a little coupe convertible as a loaner for what was basically an oil change. So far no complaints with them. Chose them primarily because they are by far the closest to our home and the fact that we'd visited Global in years past and didn't like the snobby attitude we got there when dressed casually. They also did repair work on our '98 540i and again had lots of attitude. United Gwinett did work for us on another 540i and was very professional and helpful in the attitude. So we went with the closer United dealer this time around and were satisfied.
Appreciate 0