Guardian of the Night
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 335i M Sport Coupe

Garage List
2010 335i E92  [7.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundel335 View Post
We have a C&C here in the SA area too...although I'm not certain if it's the same "organization" as the one in the Austin area. Also, FYI you can get "military" plates to replace your standard plates at no cost in TX - just fill out the application (you can get it online) and provide proof of service (active, retired, or veteran) and send it to the Bexar County Tax Office. Once it's approved, you go to your closest satellite tax office and turn in your standard plates for the military ones and a new window sticker. I had them send mine to the one over on Bandera Road between 1604 and 410.
I'll look into it, but I honestly don't like to flaunt it... I like the black plate with the white lettering because it'll blend in with my black car.. But I will check them out at least! Yea, I found the Coffee and Rides facebook page for San Antonio.. will be going to that. Might try to make this one in Austin if I take car of my registration before then. You going?
2010 335i M Sport Coupe -- Black Sapphire Metallic|Coral Red|Loaded|JB4 Stage 3|BMS DCI|VRSF DPs|Camaross 6k AE|Performance Gloss Black Grilles|CF Performance Spoiler|CF Quad Diffuser|Double Layer Black Chrome Quad Tips|CF Roundels|Smoked Reflectors|Red Cyba Scoops|193s Painted Lamborghini Metallic Dark Gray
Appreciate 0