Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '06 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiAg335i View Post
The sedan will never compete with the coupe on the looks aspect, the front headlights of the sedan KILL its potential, they look soo cheap.

Although I highly agree with you...I have to say that many people out there do not. Stating that the sedan will never compete with the coupe is nowhere near a fact, just a plain opinion.

I also prefer the look of the coupe front to the sedan (I own a sedan)...but the aesthetics of the front is truly all a matter of taste. I only really liked the front of my sedan once I put on the EURO Xenons because I could not stand that damn orange reflector!!!

Nevertheless, I have shown both vehicles to many people....and ALOT of them have told me that they prefer the SEDAN over the coupe. In addition...some have even told me that they can't really tell the difference when looking at pictures of the two vehicles!!! They think it is the same car...just one with 4 doors and the other with 2. Oh...they do notice the tail lights being different....that is about it!! LOL!

So, in their eyes...the coupe will never compete with the sedan b/c the sedan is more practical and basically looks exactly the same.