View Single Post
      04-16-2018, 12:53 AM   #1
ThickBunz
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 328xi 9000+HP STOCK

Beware - Duke Dynamics (bimmerkit)

Hello all.

As you could probably tell, I'm very new to this site. I usually don't leave negative reviews on any companies and would consider myself very tolerant; so this may say a thing or two about how I currently feel about Duke Dynamics right now.

About 4 months ago, I purchased a diffuser from Duke Dynamics with extra $$$ for faster shipping on their retail site, bimmerkit.com.

4 months later, I'm sitting in front of my computer after having made over a dozen attempts to contact them (both phone & email), reading other people's horror stories with them.

5 out of the 10 emails I sent were ignored, including one asking to refund the order. The other 5 email responses were all just bullshit ass excuses. I've also made several phone calls over the last 4 months, none of which were even answered.

Attached below is the album of all the email contact I've had with them. Granted I was a bit rude from time to time, but seriously, it's been months!!!
NOT TO MENTION I GOT THE NON CARBON FIBER, BASIC ASS PRIMER VERSION.

Album with screenshots of emails:
View post on imgur.com

I'm pretty fortunate that my bank doesn't take these kind of incompetent/scam/fraud companies lightly so I'll be leaning on them to pull my money back.

Anyways, heed my warning and be careful when buying from Duke Dynamics/Bimmerkit. From what I've read, it's really a hit or miss company. So take precautions; use Paypal, or pay with a bank that offers buyer protection in some form.

"Just sell it and get a 335" they say. Well I probably fucken should've. But if I do that now, I might just have to eat $.50 ramen for the next few months.

Last edited by ThickBunz; 05-16-2018 at 10:44 AM..
Appreciate 0