View Single Post
      06-11-2018, 06:03 PM   #25
6ixSpd
Save the manuals!
Rep
Drives: '16 M3, '23 718 Spyder

Small update: debadged it! I think it looks much better, the rear is cleaner looking. I felt with the BMW Performance Aero diffuser's design elements it looks a bit busy back there with the stock badging.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joester View Post
That's insane for an OEM wheel, I think the 17s on my 328i are like 24-26lb.

Even the RPF1s in those sizes are only like 1.5lb less.

Once again, well done. Fantastic car. Wish I had the cash to do the exact same mods to mine. Maybe one day.
Yup, it's by far the best OEM wheel from the F series generations in my opinion. Literally checks off all the boxes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nafy View Post
Holy crap! Ride looks amazing. Well done!!
Thanks man!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWSB328iM View Post
Wouldn't change a thing! Great work!
Just one thing: debadged it
Quote:
Originally Posted by PourBoi-Jay View Post
Very nicely done. All the best OEM+ enhancements. I tip my hat, sir
Thank you! OEM+ was the goal from the outset.
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterh View Post
Has twice as many mileage as my car but looks better. I guess it's true it's all about how she takes care of herself....
Yup! I do my part to maintain my cars both inside and out. It's worth it
Quote:
Originally Posted by whyzee125 View Post
Sweet dang that's pretty! I've never been a huge fan of the M sport LCI front but your car pulls it off perfectly for some reason. Nicely done.
Lol! Strangely enough I don't like the pre-LCI front at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4 Doors View Post
How much do you want for it? I am assuming now that you have it setup perfectly...it is for sale? Just an assumption
Hahaha, it sounds like you know my history with building BMWs and then selling them... But this one isn't going anywhere . Quite a unicorn spec and to be honest. I can't think of a better bang for the buck daily driver unless I spend over $25k and then I'm looking at C63 AMGs or E90 M3 sedans, both of which are insane gas guzzlers for daily duty. Plus I already have the E92 so here we are. 328i FTW!

Past: E92 M3, F87 M2, E39 M5, etc
Appreciate 1
4 Doors1169.00