View Single Post
      05-22-2007, 07:25 PM   #1
Avious
Addict
Rep
Drives: 07 E92 328XI

Garage List
2007 e92 328Xi  [0.00]
SAGA WITH SERVICE DEPT at LQ BMW IN BK!!

A bunch of friekin idiots all employed under one roof!!
About 2 weeks after taking delivery of my e92 a service engine light went off. I called service and was thrilled about the loaner program. I had to wait 10 days for a loaner which wasnt too bad since my car was driveable. I took the loaner and gave my car in. When I returned to pick up my car they put a dent in the front between the kidney grills and a small crack in the grill.
I told them about it and they agreed to fix it. Problem is this time I waited 9 weeks for a loaner. Received a 2 nd loaner 9 weeks later and gave in baby to be fixed. The repair should have taken 3 hours MAXIMUM, I asked two other body shops about repairing it before I gave it back to Life Quality. 1 place said drop it off get it back next day. The other shop offered to do it while I waited they said it would be 2 - 3 hours tops. Life Quality had my car in the body shop for 2 and a half weeks!! Then when I went to return the loaner and pick up my car they hassled me and tried to charge me $400 for a 5 inch surface scratch that I put into the loaner. I refused to pay it and told them to show it to one of the detailers on staff, the detailer removed the entire scratch in under 10 min with some compound. All was well or so I thought. I noticed the next day that the morons at the body shop put on a black grill instead of a chrome one, I now have one chrome grill and one black grill! The best part is that Life Quality refuses to take liabilty for it because I signed the paperwork saying that everything is in acceptable condition before taking my car back. I am frieking fuming!!
Please take my advice and avoid life quality in brooklyn like the plague!!
The dent which they fixed
Name:  Beforep.JPG
Views: 466
Size:  126.1 KB
The car after the repair of the dent
Name:  DSC03918p.JPG
Views: 464
Size:  111.5 KB

Appreciate 0