11-03-2007, 07:34 PM   #76
silverbmwz3
Colonel
Rep
Drives: X5 g05

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by OliH View Post
Why dont they post up here like adults then , instead of sending you little personal messges - Jury's out on this one -

Im not supporting anyone, but its funny that someone who has hardly posted has seen straight through the guy

And Im od enough to know that when I was his age, Id be out doing things that other 20 odd, full of testosterone, would be doing. He obviously has no real mates, hence why eh on here 24/7

I think a lot of you need a reality check and there is more to life than bloody forums

I think its a shame, that its very clicky on here, and that myself, E93cab, roofer, SiBurt and others post here to say that someone is being a 'complete forum nightmare', you all go on the defensive and stick close together.

Right Im off to bed now to leave you with these thoughts, so stop sticking up for him, and let him speak for himself
I think sleep might be a good idea:

i) Those guys aren't sending me personal messages - I was referring to their earlier adult, non personal posts. No need to get paranoid.
ii) "There's more to life than bloody forums" - EXACTLY my point - don't get so het up about Carlos' posts on them then.
iii) It isn't clicky on here at all. WHo is "ALL" going on the defensive - as far as I'm aware I'm the only one who has defended him at all. I've had a couple of PMs from others (none who I have mentioned) who thought that poobarr in particular but all in general had gone a bit far.
iv) "He obviously has no real mates, hence why eh on here 24/7" is exactly the sort of personal comment I'm talking about.

He isn't here to speak/defend himself. And I'm hoping the admins will have tidied up a good few of the ban posse/personal posts before he is.

Night!
Appreciate 0