08-17-2010, 03:08 PM   #209
Three_thirty_I
Lieutenant Colonel
South Africa
Rep
Drives: '05 E90 330i Manual

Garage List
Hi Menno,

Thanks! Yep, mileage is low and the car is in very good overall condition - very clean inside especially, almost like it never had any passengers EVER! Of course so nice to have the power, and being manual makes it a lot of fun too! The other vehicle in my garage is an Isuzu KB300 DC LX (D-MAX) - talk about from one extreme to the next. Took a drive out to Montagu a few weekends back with four in the 330i and "mostly" sticking to the speed limit, managed an overall consumption of 8.4 l/100 km which isn't too bad I think - better than the Isuzu which seems to use between 10 and 11 l/100 km no matter what you do. Although the 330i does get thirsty in and around Durbanville area, but at worst around 12.6 l/100 km from just short town driving - mixed and more sensible driving which does include a fair amount of town driving seems to be around 11 or so. And then she is also taking no prisoners most of the time! LOL

For now the only mod is: ditching those horrible Conti run-flats - thinking of fitting Goodyear F1 Assy non run-flats and getting a space saver/mobility kit...

Some pics:

Edit: Hope there's no problem posting pics here...

Philip
Appreciate 0