Italy
Rep
Drives: 02 M3/RRover Super

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmosblau
Quote:
Originally Posted by lux.sh
Did you read his post? All he wanted to do was to talk to the manager so he can get this resolved.
they refused to talk to him. what kind of dealership does that?

When a fellow bmw owner(and a recent one too) ask for a manager because the owner needs help, they better help.

who look like an a$$hole now?
Sorry, I did read his post, but as I am only capable of understanding English, all I was able to extract from his posts was that he was very upset, and that he tells his story like a crybaby gangsta. I assume that was conveyed to Pacific BMW, thus the reason for his brush-off.

I may be an asshole, but at least I know how to conduct myself like a gentleman in public and on internet forums.

Because of this, I usually get what I want.

P.S.- using a dollar sign instead of "S"' in the word asshole doesn't make you any more couth.
No need for either of you to get upset over someone else’s problem. I think the both of you are misunderstanding each other.

Cosmo, I don’t think lux was calling you the a-hole. I read that as lux saying perhaps the a-hole wasn’t the customer as you suggested but possibly the dealership. I hope I'm right.

Lux, the posts aren’t very clear and even I come away with different impressions each time I try to read about the problem. Cosmo is figuring the customer was acting rude by the tone and language in his posts along with the quote “So I even told my service advisor... i'm don't have anything against you but against pacific bmw with their shitty ass service.” That is the second sentence so we can assume this happened just as he was arriving. No matter when that statement was said that kind of conduct is what set the tone for the entire service visit. It appears the customer was starting off on the wrong foot by telling a Service Advisor that their dealership has “shitty ass service”. By other hints throughout his post it appears he became more agitated so we can assume the conduct also became worse.

So far his posts are unclear and no one other than the dealership and the customer really knows what went on that afternoon. The least we can do is all get along here.
Appreciate 0