Drives: 2009 e92 335i MSport DCT

Garage List
2009 BMW 335i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSL View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarAbuser View Post
Thanks for making the information public

I converted all of the DCT tables into the INA0S XDF. It seems there's some differences between the 35i and 35is DCT settings so I'll be trying those out before starting to use custom values.
If DCT on stock rom, watch your 1st gear standing start RPM, boost mean, etc. More RPM movement is expected, but it's messy on a normal start around 25-35% pedal in sport. It's not drive off assist, already tried. I think up to around 1200rpm, it's actually clutch engagement (stock does it a bit, just not as bad), but haven't had a chance to verify. I haven't done any WOT shifts in it yet either.

Also, there are at least 2 INA0S versions. One I have is fairly pedestrian, the other already has quite a few values the same as IKM0S stock. There are a bunch more interesting things it that would be fun to get at though. I found switches to enable 1M MDrive, Sport mode, DKG, etc., but probably need at least clock spring, maybe sport switch, cluster and coding. 1M was clearly specifically set up for a DCT, I assume just in case. Makes me wonder if there are undiscovered EGS/DCT ZBs floating around for them. I think they'd almost have to set for a 2.56 or anything smaller than the M3 ZBs if there are.
RSL I dont know if im reading what you've written correctly but i think youre saying that with the tables zeroed on a DCT, take off from a standstill is affected adversely in that there arent enough revs and the clutch starts to engage and it gets messy ? Is that correct?
Im interested to learn more. Does it still creep on level ground foot of the brake and no throttle?

Also I believe the 1M DCT tables will be the same as the z4is tables(same engine tune) and so the EGS version to use with IKMOS is likely the z4is one. The only thing it wouldn't have is the adjustable launch control.

The 1M would have the M Drive additions and a number of people have converted their DCT cars with M3 shifter and TCU Software in an effort to retrofit. (I think youre a member of that forum and thread ?)Anything you find relating to Mdrive we'd be appreciative of over there.

LMB335IS dyezak You might want to read this ...