View Single Post
      08-18-2019, 04:18 AM   #574
WestRace
Major
Rep
Drives: E46 M3, E90 M3

Finally saw Avengers End Game. Well I guess I won't even bother stating my opinions since they won't even matter, but all I can say is most of the time it's sort of joyless until the last 20 min. or so where it sort of redeems itself. What I can say that with the conclusion of the series, here some of my thoughts of ...

Tony Stark: A very talented actor but till this date, I maintain his best movie is "Chances Are" playing opposite of Cybil Shepard (hm... yummy), but his best most known acting movie to most people is Iron Man I. He invented the role the same way Johnny Depp invented his role in Pirate of the Caribbean. But since then, it seems like he sort of repeats the sane lines with the same manner over and over again, not much difference. Hopefully after Avengers, he may do something more interesting.

Mark Ruffalo and Scarlett Johansson are two extremely talented actors and I enjoyed every movies of them, but I think they are mis-casted as action hero roles in Avengers. I don't really thing they add any thing to their roles in Avengers, and since Avengers, they sort of became lazy ... sort of doing the same thing over and over again. Hopefully with the end of Avengers, they will do more interesting stuffs. See Scarlett Johansson in Ghost World or Lost in Translation or Match Point.

Most people probably identify Iron Man with Avengers, but I think Chris Hemsworth probably has the best screen present. He always has the right comedic timing in every scene he's in. He's sort of like Jennifer Aniston in Friends. Whereas Iron Man was always serious and heavy handed, Thor was always sort of taking things as light and la la la :-)
Appreciate 0