12-31-2012, 02:50 PM   #181
psmitty95
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '23 M340i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90Company View Post
If you are the second owner, and have an issue not related to manufacturing I very highly doubt that. Anyhow, good luck. If you don't take my advice so be it. I just know I would never ever put those on my personal car.
Yea to each their own I guess. I can provide KW with the receipt from the original purchase and I doubt they would be that strict if something went wrong. They're an extremely reputable company known for great customer service so i'm not worried at all. My theory behind buying all used parts is as long as they're not broken buying someones parts that have 8k on them is no different from having parts on my car that I bought new and driving them past 8k. I love saving money wherever I can so I try to buy used whenever I find a good deal and save some $$. I should have a thread up with pics and thoughts after they get installed this weekend
More Pictures: Build Thread /// 683AWHP/675AWTQ
Appreciate 0