View Single Post
      01-05-2013, 12:05 AM   #1
richpike
Captain
Rep
Drives: MDX, LR4

Thumbs up Just Bought Cobb - Great Service from XTR Performance!

Executive Summary:
Great service and great price on Cobb AP from XTR Performance. LOVE my new Cobb AP.

Full Story:
I've been going back and forth on whether I should get a tune or not and finally decided to get myself a late Christmas present (don't tell my wife!). I emailed around to several of the vendors on the site to get their best prices on the Cobb AP. As expected, I received several replies with a wide range of prices. The one that stood out though was XTR Performance. I hadn't actually heard of them before (apparently they are a new vendor on E90post), but a little research made it clear that they have been around for a while offering performance products for other makes.

The first thing to stand out was how responsive they were to my questions. I was literally getting instant emails back from Chris at XTR, and this was well after midnight their time. In addition, their price was extremely aggressive - I don't feel comfortable saying what it was, but I would HIGHLY encourage anyone looking at a Cobb to contact Chris to get his best price. I was ready to order and didn't think I could get any better service and/or price when Chris sealed the deal with an offer to overnight the AP for free. That was just too much and I couldn't say no

All in all, my experience with XTR has been fantastic - they are clearly a first rate outfit, with top notch customer service and fantastic pricing. I look forward to ordering new products from them in the future.

With respect to the Cobb - I'm only on the "baby" maps right now (Stg1 Sport) and I am loving it so far! It is amazing how even a non "aggressive" map can transform the car. Can't wait to start adding more power in the future.

-Rich

BTW - the contact information for XTR if you are interested is:

PM: XTR Performance
Call/Text: 862-400-2922
Send an Email @ sales@XTRPerformance.com
shop.xtrperformance.com
Appreciate 0