View Single Post
      08-21-2018, 09:57 AM   #71
P1
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2004 3/4 ton Duramax

Quote:
Originally Posted by termigni View Post
My sister has a McLaren 720S and if you are familiar with River Road, people, including cops, throw money for you to rev it, floor it and do everything to make a scene. If she didn't, I'd have a serious word with her.

what's the relevancy of you naming your street that no one knows? I don't live there, probably will never go near there. everyone's neighbor is different you can keep that quite street to yourself.

Also to point out to those who are too cool to rev their cars; I wonder why all these high-end car/motorcycle manufacturers are milking off on "performance" exhausts... may be there is a HUGE market for it? I know most of the buyers don't take their vehicles to track neither.

that white dude was out to cause trouble regardless of the Asian guy revving or not. the white dude was calling him "gay" in SF. He deserved to have his ass kicked right in front of his daughter.
My apologies for assuming folks are somewhat worldly: Sloane Street is a well-known street in central London. Unfortunately, it attracts young males with expensive vehicles, often fitted with obnoxious exhaust systems. They do nothing but go up and down this street in an attempt to show off to 12-year olds, at wide open throttle. It's obnoxious, anti-social behavior that leads to people get incredibly annoyed. It's a residential area, and listening to fools like this day and night is enough to send anyone over the edge.

Revving your engine in public is obnoxious, childlike behavior. Save that for a car show. And your note around aftermarket, performance exhaust is irrelevant: there is a difference between having performance exhaust and sitting still in traffic on a busy street, just revving the bollocks out of your car.
Appreciate 1
Red Bread4463.00