Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 09 335i Coupe White/Coral Red

Garage List
2009 335i  [7.26]
2008 328i  [5.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy_0559 View Post
Thanks for all the help guys... LOL ------>http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=721787

Well I WILL be making a DIY with Step by Step instructions, with tools needed, glue needed. where to get the cheap angle eyes + sizes needed ECT. pretty soon.

This week is a bit hectic for me because I'm in college i got bunch of tests coming up including Bio and Chem

The entire thing shouldn't cost more than maybe $150*, including paint, primer, stuff to mount it Ect. i honestly have never done it before but i do have a pretty good idea of what I'm doing.
Also i did find something so that the angel eyes don't throw error codes

it costed me a little more than $150* because i had to find the the right stuff return stuff cut stuff open lol but the final result of everything should be right around that price range

P.S. these bitches are bright!!!

*Subject to change maybe LOL

anyways lets get on with the teaser

Comment
Ideas welcome
Flames welcome
Vendor flames welcome lol

most of all ENJOY!!!

^ every time I see a video like you made
| 09 335i Coupe | Alpine White/Coral Red | M Sport | 6mt | Premium | Logic7 | 19" Beyern Mesh | 20% Tint | LUX Angel Eyes | 5000k Fogs | Black Kidney Grill | BMS DCI | Cobb Stage 1 | M-Pedal Set | Painted Side Reflectors | Rear Lip Spoiler | Euro Front Plate | Passport 9500ix | BIM Coded |
Who is John Galt??
Appreciate 0