United_States
Rep
Drives: 15 F80 M3, 22 G01 X3 30i

Garage List
2022 BMW X3  [9.83]
2015 BMW M3  [6.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer84 View Post
Just got my car back from BMW of SA today. I'll say, my Service Advisor is awesome... had all my maps switched over and reprogrammed from Europe to US, and they replaced both side shadowline trim around the windows! It was starting to peel, and he politiced it to be replaced by warranty, and had the new trim overnighted and installed today!

I forgot to turn off my JB4 when I dropped it off so at first it interfered with the reprogramming, but I walked him through how to shut it off. They gave me a 2013 328i as a loaner and I must say, other than the slack in the electronic power steering, that car is pretty nice. I enjoyed having four doors for a few days, but still prefer my e92 way over that f30.

I have been there twice so far, the reprogramming and an oil change, and they have been nothing but great so far. Why does everyone go to Austin?

Jeff - I'm going to have to start using BMW of SA - who's your SA? The new car arrives in less than a week, and I'll need to start taking the wife's car there too. PM me or send me a personal email if you prefer.

It looks like the E92 is sold - should have it firmed up today.

So they didn't hassle you about your JB4?

2015 F80 ///M3 Sedan 7DCT Tanzanite, 2022 X3 sDrive30i 8AT Brooklyn Grey
Appreciate 0