View Single Post
      06-05-2012, 12:36 PM   #1
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: a few BMWs

Angry Stay away from Ranz Motorsports.

Bunch of liars. Stay away from this place. Has been costing me a ton of money reversing this shop's damage and poor quality work on my car. They charged me for parts and labor that were never used. They take in way more projects than they can handle in a reasonable time frame, and make promises they can't deliver on. They'll point to a few custom jobs they've done as "proof," of their work... don't fall for it. I love my cars, and I wasn't there for accident repair. I took a car in show room condition to these guys for some major custom work. They butchered a beautiful car.

Private message me for in depth details and links to plenty of others complaining about ridiculous errors, extreme delays, and mishaps from this shop. Reputable shops and credible people will vouch for what I say. Pro-Mobile Detail called Ranz right in front of me to tell them how horrible their work was. They claim I rushed them. Apparently 3 months and 2 chances to detail isn't enough. Here's a link to the condition of my paint after they tried to "detail," it on two separate occasions because they left it uncovered under rain and sun for 3 months and took sand paper to the entire car. Absolutely the worst experience I've ever had with a shop. A nightmare.
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=660700

Attacks my personal life. Incredibly unprofessional.

Lied to me and told me they purchased OEM M3 rear bumper to use for it's fender flares, like I had asked for, but actually used a bunch of bondo and charged me $760 for parts and labor they never did. Jay even went so far as to tell me they plastic welded everything. Straight up lie.

Gave my car back with parking sensors installed incorrectly, window trim wasn't sealed properly, floor mats had mud underneath them, and paint was horrendous.

LTMW Widebody+1M front bumper+Slek CF Lip|M3 Hood|StopTech BBK|M-Sport Rear Bumper+DD CF Diffuser|Custom Recaro Seats|KW V2|BavX LS3|M3 Side Skirts+Custom CF Lip|BBS CHR 19x10.5+BBS Lugs|LCI Taillights|RD Sport Anti-Sway Bars|GIAC S2|ER Intercooler+CF Shroud+Charge Pipe|Tial BOV|Injen Intake|MS downpipes|Custom Exhaust|BMS Oil Catch Can|M3 DCT wheel+TiD CF Paddles|BMW CF Trunk Spoiler|Aluminum Pedals

Last edited by Neema; 07-09-2012 at 01:22 AM..
Appreciate 0