View Single Post
      05-10-2011, 04:12 PM   #33
Clap135
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2009 N54

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiv@vishnu View Post
No. You still don't get it. Please stop making silly statements without understanding. The pressure sensor simple powers up the pump so it's not always running (idle, cruise, etc,.). Meth flow is triggered by a solenoid which is referenced to MAP, CAN Throttle, IAT, RPM, etc,.

So you will show 93oct+meth runs on an FBO car running 12psi with 2-10 degrees of advance? vs. 16-17psi on an essentially stock car running 91oct+meth at 10-14 degrees of advance. Man, if I were you, I'd be all over that crying "foul" and "cheater".

Shiv
No shiv, I already told you I will replicate the partial throttle stuff the best I can, if you will call it bullshit cause im fully bolted, then save me the time and I will try to get a buddy to do it, he happens to have the same exact mods as your test car.

As for the wot runs, I already said it will have to wait for ATR, or I can get my buddy again, i'll even dial in the same boost level, 16psi correct? It a good thing he has the same eaxt car with the same exact mods. He can drive, ill stare at the lap top.

As for your activations, it would be nice to tell people what you use to activate, because half closed throttle is also half open throttle, so where does the throttle even have to be for meth to spray on your system?
Appreciate 0