View Single Post
      06-13-2013, 11:51 AM   #1212
biggun1981
Registered
Rep
Drives: 5 series touring 530i

hi all,

i stupidly bought a car from these monkeys a month ago, before i read this thread! what an idiot. luckily however so far, nothing has gone wrong with it.

but there were a couple of things missing:
they said they would give me the sat nav dvd on hand-over, i completely forgot to ask. now they are saying they will only give me a copy of the dvd from the internet. will that bugger the sat nav or will it work? bmw charge £85 so i think its prob best to just buy it from them
also on the front grill below the number plate, there appears to be something missing, normally there is one hole about 5" x 5" either side of the grill, but mine appears to be missing another pieve of grill about the same size each side, what would that be for and where could i get it replaced?

my car is still for sale on their website obviously, and the car i originally enquired about was already sold, what a surprise!!
i can't believe i bought it from these twats but didn't have too many options as time was running out (thats another story).

had i read this thread i would never have gone there, so I am glad its still going to hopefully warn off as many other people as possible.
Appreciate 0