View Single Post
      03-12-2009, 01:56 AM   #8
LateBraking
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Relatively Quick.

We want to start a nighttime saturday meet 'cuz all those wierd days (monday tuesday thursday) are sometimes hard to attend for people who are busy the standard 6 a week.

If it's your first meet, or you don't know anyone, just come! Nothing ever begins without that first step. I promise you, you'll enjoy it. Feel free to talk to me if you feel out of place!

Also if people have accounts to other euro forums, please help spread the word. We love our BMW's sure, but we like all euro's, so yeah. Go euro!

Simple Rules.

NO burning out/NO doing donuts. We don't need any more cop attention.

NO hating on other cars, whether they be BMW or not, or if they have a mod that you don't like. Keep things positive, it's a friendly meet. Rice, of course, is an exception.
If you don't know what rice is, here's an example page. http://www.jimmy540i.com/bmwnightmare.htm

Act your age/NO fighting! Do it at home, guys.

No revving your engine.
Exception to this revving engine rule: If someone asks you to. (ex. someone wants to buy a Riss Racing Downpipe but wants to hear what the car sounds like with it on, so approaches Steve for a demonstration.)

Sorry, I know rules aren't "cool" but they're there for the benefit of everyone. If you'd like to argue any of these, PM me, and I will give you a true story on each and every rule as to why these are in effect.

-Steve may repost these rules above, that's fine.

Last edited by LateBraking; 03-12-2009 at 12:35 PM..
Appreciate 0