03-24-2007, 04:49 PM   #22
STE92VE
STEVIL Empire
United_States
Rep
Drives: Fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bmw2 View Post
You caused the accident. You were careless and negligent. It WAS your fault No sympathy here.
I agree somewhat except I have sympathy for the OP. After reading the OP's post, Your first bad decision was not letting this jerk get in front of you. That action only increased his hostility towards you. If you would have let him go, he would have been off to agitate someone else.

Your deductable will go up. You were in control of your vehicle and you hit someone else not involved in the scenario.

I sympathize with you because you let your emotions take control over your actions behind the wheel, which I have done on several occasions. When we are behind the wheel of a lethal weapon, we must take more responsibility and think of the consequences of our actions before we carry them out.

Hope your insurance doesn't go up too much and they catch the person who initiated your problems.
Appreciate 0