View Single Post
      09-14-2019, 11:43 AM   #51
MrSweet1991
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 330D M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txs330D View Post
Reckon you’ll build a catch can? My loo roll was soaked too when I checked it. Also had lots of oil in the pipe from it. I’ve gone back to the vortex, but need to check that pipe again. Lots of checks and testing coming up. 👍🏻
Not too bothered about a catch can after discussing it on here mate, reason being is a vortex breather should be more than enough to stop this oill loss so if its not then I need to start looking at the root cause.

I drove to Blackpool last night, my oil level was around half (500ml from minimum) I went to leave this morning and it was just about on minimum! Like this is seriously weird. 500ml should do me for about 500+ miles

So, focusing in on my drive to Blackpool I drove seriously steady between 50 to 60MPH and got an incredible MPG

18 miles into trip

100 miles into trip

But anyway, I drove really steady all the way and was followed by a relative and he said he seen absolutely no smoke. So, I'm baffled where its all going, the CCV side of things should be at high rpms whereas mine was really low all the way, no smoke (from what I was told) so I'm a bit baffled.
Appreciate 0