View Single Post
      04-05-2014, 02:17 AM   #17
NightStalker
Rep
Drives: Audi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game View Post
lol nothing is official, just seeing if it's been done.
my cars done conversion wise, I'm just doing some personal work to it to my liking
Quote:
Originally Posted by staplescenter View Post
Can't wait to see Before and after pics.
hopefully i can find my "before" pictures on the cloud somewhere lol i think its in my dropbox for sure
Quote:
Originally Posted by onesuperboi View Post
More info please.
what would you like to know?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Game View Post
Awesome thanks.

So your headlights work 100% without coding? Assuming you get some sort of error code..
not yet i just need to code them, which i haven't had a chance to. i have instruction to code them without getting a new FRM3 module. currently have FRM2 and LCI tails work fine

but will code last since thats a small task compared to what I'm doing currently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindside_137 View Post
Completely understand and agree.

Honestly I love the looks of the E9X. From the rear with LCI tails I think it looks better than the new F3X's, and even newer (a guy in a 535 thought my car was a 13 and it's an 09). But the headlights on the E9X pre lci are the ONLY thing that makes it seem dated IMO.

Looking forward to pics!
when i first saw my eyes on LEDs on LCI i fell in love. modern beautiful design using LED's ughhhhhhh jus took at the turn indicators on the LCI coupe and f10 headlights just sick man.

& also sorry in advance if i post up pictures late, juggling between work any gym consumes most of my day but ill sure be happy to help you guys as much as possible
Appreciate 0