01-10-2019, 09:23 PM   #17
JosephG99
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 328xi Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayek View Post
I have a LCI E92 SE.

1. The 1st mod i did was fit black grills. IMO those stripes just spoil it.

2. Replace the steering with Msport version. The airbags are same so direct swap. Plenty of decent condition used wheel about and cost nothing. I found the Msport wheel is thicker and better grip.

3. Replace the gear knob if you have a manual. The silver SE version is nasty.

4. As already mentioned fit a splitter on front bumper. I was quite lucky 3rd party damaged my front bumper and paid for a new bumper so i sourced a used Msport version and had it resprayed.

5. Still searching for Msport front seats. The SE seats are very basic. Mine are standard manual seats any I find for sale are electric so too much complication.
These are amazing suggestions! I definitely want to do that front splitter ASAP. Love the shifter idea but sadly I have an automatic but was looking into the F30 style shifter retrofit. I do currently have the LED Angel Eyes and the previous owner had actually made them very clear and bright, so they look fantastic! I am actually currently looking at putting the seats from a convertible in because they look more bolstered and sporty. Where would you recommend I get the grills?

Keeping it real since 1999
Appreciate 0