Rep
Drives: 2010 X5M 2013 M5

Garage List
13 F10 M5  [0.00]
2010 X5M  [0.00]
07 335i  [9.26]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyLow335i View Post
How bout this. Go to the track. Show me a 140 trap +/- 5 and we'll call it credible. I wasn't trying to be mean but liter bieks are 135-145mph traps from the factory. You can have 100 people tell me you kept up but the truth is you can't come with in 20mph of their traps which is near 200whp you would need to pickup (in theory). Argue as much as you want but this is fact. A car that traps 115-118 in the 1/4 mile can not keep up with a bike that traps 135-145 in the 1/4 mile unless the bike was starting 2-3 gears to high.
I can't tell you where he started but i def walked him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themyst View Post
You beat an R6? Lol. Just lol. He wasn't racing you. If you really believe you did, I got an RB turbo 335i for you to rape.
Im in ny also so please inbox me the date n time and we can run also I have stock turbos. Just to make you feel better about yourself... but seriously lets run...

Quote:
Originally Posted by woptang22 View Post
Doesnt sound like the guys knew how to ride the motorcycles. Not trying to be rude at all. but after owning numerous motorcyles one being a yamaha R1, theres no chance we can keep up unless serious mods are done. Maybe Shivs single turbo 335i. But Even then, its hard to say. Not that your lying. But just doesnt sound right.
What would you call keeping up?? I def was about 1 1/2 to 2 cars behind him and he wasn't pulling on me when I reached 4th. But 1st thru 3rd(my car) he pulled but not as much that I can say he left me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastimpt View Post

My friend will race you.....
And blow my doors off.... Its turbo lets be realistic now......

Quote:
Originally Posted by RnmEvo9 View Post
He was fucking with you.
maybe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by venom3469 View Post
I own both a 335i and a R6...The R6 u "beat" either the rider just straight sucked and wasn't WOT or was shifting really early and had no clue what he was doing. Either way though terrible rider and there is no way. My R6 is basically stock and my 335i couldn't touch it.
I hear you. he said he has been riding.. but then again who knows... lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzim335 View Post
I own a 2009 zx10r with full yoshi exhaust and a pcv5 and a fbo+meth 335,theyr worlds apart in terms of speed.had a 09 zx6r which I totaled last summer and raced a 600whp Gtr on the highway n were dead even from 50 to 140 when we shut down.
maybe shivs 335 can beat a r6 but only maybe
His is a 2012 zx10 stock and he has been riding for the passed 6 years. But then again who knows he jus might be a noob compared to you being that i dnt know anything about you....