Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [0.00]
2010 Sea-Doo RXT-X 260  [9.00]
2007 E92 328i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonybest View Post
Congratulations on your new ride... Now go and get some proper track instruction.

PS: No 20s !!!
Thanks Tony!! Meh don't need track instructions, I'll teach the instructors instructions haha jk... Don't worry I will get some track instructions, first I gotta get the hang of the 6MT

How did you know I was going to put 20s? You know me too well uncle Tony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pseudo Nim View Post
Congrats on the new ride - just to let you know we will all strangle you if you out 20s on it. You've been warned.
Thank you Glen!n c'mon that's not fair, I want to put some 20" chrome wheels, shyyyt what you know 'bout that lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal red View Post
yes hopefully we can expect another e90poster at the track now.... you should try your best to squeeze in at least 1 track event before the end of the driving season. you have all the ride mods, tires, brakes, wheels, etc... just need to drive it!
Yea going to try and sign up for tremblant. Exactly, can't let all these mods go to waste. I know what the m3 can do but I want to find out myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pseudo Nim View Post

I predict Fahad will drive it downtown and back
Nah not even dt
Appreciate 0