longtran
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DasBlitz View Post
That sucks that they wont sponsor you again. Why couldnt the people just hold onto it until they could get someone who is fine with them getting the rims and then having the person come pick it up?

How did you get DPE to sponsor you in the first place?
i dont know. people just want to sell it and make a quick buck i guess.

over the years i've owned my E90, i built a really good relationship with DPE. who'd thought it would be ruin with a stupid coupon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlacklinesDirect View Post
omg are you serious? like you didn't make enough money from the meet already sheesh
i'm sorry, who are you again? do you even know how much it cost to set up an event like we did? do you even know how much work and money to run a forum???

if you took the time to read the whole thread, it said " all profits will split among the original coupon holder".

seriously bro, you need to grow up. you bought 4 raffle tickets , because you didn't win you bitched, cry, complain and have the nerves to call me shady??? you dont even know me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichP View Post
I would rather just buy a ticket...

I assume its 50% off retail? (Seems like most dealers discount 25-30%) Does it have to be for BMW wheels?

it does not have to be for BMW. as long as DPE sell it, then it should be fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SES_D View Post
Why won't they sponsor us anymore? Is it because of people trying to sell the coupons online when they were told they aren't suppose to?

That sucks...DPE's a great provider.
yup, now i cant even have an event like this for norcal. that was my next plan.
Appreciate 0