Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90

Garage List
2006 330xi  [9.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by markk132 View Post
my passenger side headlight is pointed to the floor and when i turn the car on, it seems to be demented when it auto levels. it kind of moves in the opposite direction than the driver side headlight which moves up then down. the passenger one kind of moves down then up but very slightly, its odd. plus the adjustment screw doesn't work. regardless, gonna try to remove the bumper and headlight and tomorrow and i'm guessing this is probably the issue. but i don't have many tools. can i remove the headlight and bumper with just a phillips screw driver and flat head screw driver?? does anybody know what tools are needed for the removal of bumper and headlight? i saw the DIYs and printed them (many thanks to the people who wrote those up) but they didn't mention what tools are needed. Thanks in advance for any help.
Your going to need a metric wrench and possibly socket set to get everything off. A standard set would work as well but wont fit snug on the bolt heads. The tools needed should be in the DIY's you found.