View Single Post
      09-07-2019, 05:32 AM   #1
markob
Private
Rep
Drives: e90

Reseting brake pad warning light

I changed brake pads earlier than the brake pads sensors were activated so i didnt have any brake warning light on dash and the sensors wasnt activated at all.

Couse i thinked that service interval for brake pads sensors needed to be reset i try to reset it in Delphi program but there i did mistake, the program asked me to entering brake pad thickens in millimetres and i enter 13mm what is the thicknes of new brake pad but it seem that with that enter i did mistake and now different testers show that i need to replace sensors couse they are activated and warning light for brakes is on dash and cant be deleted.

So if i go to delphi again to try enter different mm ticknes i dont get the same menu and i cant put any new mm data into it, delphi now only show reset option but when i reset i get message that sensors are probably broken/activated and i need to reset them.

Can i resolve problem in inpa or istad or what to do? Is this problem something about how many times you can enter correction and i exceded it?
Attached Images

Appreciate 0