Razzy
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litos View Post
just the opposite.

some people are quite aware of what their sportbikes are capable of and are quite aware of what they can do with them.

you're implying that it's sad that someone that owns a sportbike isn't riding it to it's fullest capabilities while going to get Starbucks....

so if "person X" doesn't lean his bike, drag knee and hit 100mph in less than 7 seconds while going to get Starbucks, that is sad and pathetic !?!?

that's openly retarded....
I'm talking about the poser that buys a race replica bike for show and looks. Pretty much all the shallow reasons. You don't have to drag knee or track to be a rider but that is what the primary use of these bikes is. Wanna cruise, go buy a cruiser.

There is a time and place for things. You don't have to ride hard in the city but using a race rep on the track is where it was bred and meant to be.

I find it amusing you are saying all this. You know as well as I do that you don't track your bike. Hell you don't even wear all your gear. Not surpsied you are in defence of the "buy a litre bike to cruise" crowd. Again it's each to their own, your money and you can do what you like but don't try and tell me that the chump on route to his local starbucks is going to fully utilize his sportbike. Lol what a joke.
Appreciate 0