View Single Post
      07-01-2021, 04:54 AM   #1
motionex
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 335i

WTB: '11 E90 335i Unicorn (M-Sport, Stock, Black, Nav/Premium/Convenience, low miles)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hello all! Interested in buying somesthing special. I recently sold my pre-LCI E90 to a friend of mine, and this has freed up some $$$ to jump into another. This time around however, I'm looking for a very specific set of things in this E90 and the title says most of it. However, here's a complete list of what I'm looking for:
  • Model year 2011; if you have a 2009 or 2010, I'd be open to hearing about it
  • Must be an M-Sport, must be verified via pictures and VIN lookup
  • Must be completely stock; will need extensive pictures of the engine bay to make sure
  • Transmission type doesn't matter, either or will work.
  • Options and package wise, definitely want to ensure it has iDrive/navigation, premium package, convenience package, and rear PDC. No preference on audio package. Cold weather package would be nice, but not at all a showstopper.
  • Interior must be black or red. Trim doesn't matter much although I do like aluminium and grey poplar ash.
  • Color must be black only. Not interested in any other colors.
  • Bodywise, car must be a sedan only, have the M-Tech bumper covers and not have any deep scratches or dents.
  • Odometer must be below 50k. The lower the better.

I know full well that's a long list of requirements that will probably be difficult to match, but I'm honestly willing to wait for such a unicorn car to show up. I live in SoCal, but depending on distance, I don't mind shipping or flying out. I do want to take the time to let all interested parties know that I am very serious and have the funds to move very fast should someone happen to have what I'm looking for.

Last edited by motionex; 07-01-2021 at 05:06 AM..
Appreciate 0