10-12-2010, 05:56 PM   #80
1QuikWS6
No 55mph
Rep
Drives: F32 435ix MSport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craven 328 View Post
I think I will offer Black tips as an option also, Let me know if there is any interest in Gloss or Matte black.
Is that in addition to Titanium Burnt tip availability?

I know you stated they weren't currently in your pricing structure, but I would rather pay xtra to have them.

In fact, if you have found burnt tit tips that will work on the factory one sided muffler, I would buy them right now and put them on the stock muffler until I get the chance to send it off to you in the spring for conversion

As far as my inquiries have gone, there are no vendors or mfg. that offer them, nor do they plan to as they state there is no market?
F32 435ix//MGM//M Sport-Prem-Tech-Driver Assist-Lighting-Cold Weather-Dyn Handling Pkgs//M4 Black Lthr Int w/M4 Alum Blade Trim//HK w/Bavsound Stg3//763M//M4 Euro LCI Tails//M4 Mirrors w/CF Covers//AWCarbon CF F/R Spoilers-Side Splitters-Diffuser 6WB/ID6 HU+HUD/IND M4 Alcantara Armrest//PURE S2 Turbo//AA FMIC+DP//ER CP+TIC//3.5bar TMAP/TS DV//AWE Tuning Exh w/Blk Tips//Turner MS CF Intake//BM3 Cary Jordan Tune//MPerf Diff//PrecRW Ignition Kit
Appreciate 0